Welcome to Kepler, SubQuery's canary network. The Kepler network is the final stage before mainnet where network participants can be part of the SubQuery network and be rewarded with kSQT tokens which have real-world value.
The Kepler dashboard is divided into several sections as can be seen below.
The explorer displays a list of all the projects that are being indexed. It’s also the place where consumers can select a particular project and purchase the associated plans. If no plans are listed, this indicates that an Indexer has not yet created a plan.
The studio allows developers to create, install, deploy and publish SubQuery projects.
Stake & Delegate:
- Allows Indexers and Delegators to manage their stake, delegation, rewards, and view tokens that are locked.
- Allows Delegators to select Indexers and delegate their SQT.
- Allows Indexers to delegate to projects.
Plans & Offers
- Lists service agreements.
- Allows Indexers to create and manage their plans.
- Allows Consumers to create and manage their offers.
- Displays an offer marketplace where Indexers can accept an offer from Consumers.
Swaps allows users to swap USDC to kSQT and vice versa.
Participate in SubQuery's governance process.
Learn more about the SubQuery network.
Join the discussion in our forum.