Publish to Managed Services
# Publish to Managed Services
# Benefits of hosting your project with SubQuery's Managed Service
The biggest dApps depend on SubQuery's enterprise level Managed Service. With 100's of millions of daily requests and hundreds of active projects, SubQuery's Managed Service provides industry leading hosting for our customers.
- 我们将在高性能、可扩展和托管的公共服务中为您运行 SubQuery 项目。
- 此服务正在免费提供给社区！ You can host your first two SubQuery projects for absolutely free!
- 你可以公开你的项目，以便他们被列入 SubQuery Explorer (opens new window) 中，世界各地的任何人都可以查看这些项目.
You can upgrade to take advantage of the following paid services:
- Production ready hosting for mission critical data with zero-downtime blue/green deployments
- Dedicated databases
- Multiple geo-redundant clusters and intelligent routing
- Advanced monitoring and analytics.
# Publish your SubQuery project to IPFS
When deploying to SubQuery's Managed Service, you must first host your codebase in IPFS (opens new window). Hosting a project in IPFS makes it available for everyone and reduces your reliance on centralised services like GitHub.
GitHub Deployment flows have being deprecated for IPFS
If your project is still being deployed via GitHub, read the migration guide for IPFS deployments here :::
@subql/cli版本 0.21.0 或以上.
specVersion1.0.0 and above.
- Get your SUBQL_ACCESS_TOKEN ready.
- To make sure your deployment is successful, we strongly recommend that you build your project with the
subql buildcommand, and test it locally before publishing.
# 准备您的 SUBQL_ACCESS_TOKEN
- 步骤1：去 SubQuery Projects (opens new window) 并登录。
- Step 2: Click on your profile at the top right of the navigation menu, then click on Refresh Token.
EXPORT SUBQL_ACCESS_TOKEN=<token>(Windows) or
Run the following command, which will read the project's default manifest
project.yaml for the required information.
// 从你项目的根目录发布 subql publish // 或指向你的项目根目录 subql publish -f ~/my-project/
Alternatively, if your project has multiple manifest files, for example you support multiple networks but share the same mapping and business logic, and have a project structure as follows:
L projectRoot L src/ L package.json L polkadot.yaml (Polkadot 网络的清单) L kusama.yaml (Kusama 网络的清单) ...
# 这将发布支持索引Polkadot 网络 subql publish -f ~/my-projectRoot/polkadot.yaml
After successfully publishing the project, the logs below indicate that the project was created on the IPFS cluster and have returned its
CID (Content IDentifier). Please note down this
Building and packing code... done Uploading SupQuery project to IPFS SubQuery Project uploaded to IPFS: QmZ3q7YZSmhwBiot4PQCK3c7Z6HkteswN2Py58gkkZ8kNd //CID
@subql/cli version 1.3.0 or above, when using
subql publish, a copy of the project's
IPFS CID will be stored in a file in your project directory. The naming of the file will be consistent with your project.yaml. For example, if your manfiest file is named
project.yaml, the IPFS file will be named
IPFS的部署代表着分散网络上一个SubQuery项目的独立独特的存在。 因此，对项目代码的任何修改都会影响到项目的独特性。 如果您需要调整您的业务逻辑，例如更改映射功能，您必须重新发布项目，
For now, to view the project you have published, use a
REST api tool such as Postman (opens new window), and use the
POST method with the following example URL to retrieve it:
You should see the example project deployment as below.
此部署看起来与您的清单文件非常相似。 您可以预知这些描述性的字段。 且因为网络和字典端点并不直接影响项目执行的结果而导致他们被删除出字段。
dataSources: - kind: substrate/Runtime mapping: file: ipfs://QmTTJKrMVzCZqmRCd5xKHbKymtQQnHZierBMHLtHHGyjLy handlers: - handler: handleBlock kind: substrate/BlockHandler - filter: method: Deposit module: balances handler: handleEvent kind: substrate/EventHandler - handler: handleCall kind: substrate/CallHandler startBlock: 8973820 network: genesisHash: "0x91b171bb158e2d3848fa23a9f1c25182fb8e20313b2c1eb49219da7a70ce90c3" schema: file: ipfs://QmTP5BjtxETVqvU4MkRxmgf8NbceB17WtydS6oQeHBCyjz specVersion: 0.2.0
# Deploy your SubQuery project in the Managed Service
# Login to SubQuery Projects
Before starting, please make sure that your SubQuery project codebase is published to IPFS.
To create your first project, head to SubQuery Projects (opens new window). You'll need to authenticate with your GitHub account to login.
On first login, you will be asked to authorize SubQuery. We only need your email address to identify your account, and we don't use any other data from your GitHub account for any other reasons. In this step, you can also request or grant access to your GitHub Organization account so you can post SubQuery projects under your GitHub Organization instead of your personal account.
SubQuery Projects is where you manage all your hosted projects uploaded to the SubQuery platform. You can create, delete, and even upgrade projects all from this application.
If you have a GitHub Organization accounts connected, you can use the switcher on the header to change between your personal account and your GitHub Organization account. Projects created in a GitHub Organization account are shared between members in that GitHub Organization. To connect your GitHub Organization account, you can follow the steps here.
# Create Your First Project
There are two methods to create a project in the SubQuery Managed Service: you can use the UI or directly via the
subql cli tool
Start by clicking on "Create Project". You'll be taken to the new project form. Please enter the following (you can change this in the future):
- Project Name: Name your project.
- Description: Provide a description of your project.
- Database: Premium customers can access dedicated databases to host production SubQuery projects from. If this interests you, you can contact email@example.com to have this setting enabled.
- Visible in Explorer: If selected, this will show the project from the public SubQuery explorer to share with the community.
Create your project and you'll see it on your SubQuery Project's list. Next, we just need to deploy a new version of it.
You can also use
@subql/cli to publish your project to our Managed Service. 这需要：
@subql/cli版本 1.1.0 或以上.
- 有效的 SUBQL_ACCESS_TOKEN 就绪。
// Creating a project using the CLI $ subql project:create-project // OR using non-interactive, it will prompt you if the required fields are missing $ subql project:create-project --apiVersion=apiVersion Api version is default to 2 --description=description Enter description --gitRepo=gitRepo Enter git repository --org=org Enter organization name --projectName=projectName Enter project name
# Deploy your First Version
There are three methods to deploy a new version of your project to the SubQuery Managed Service, you can use the UI or directly, via the
subql cli tool, or using an automated GitHub Action.
While creating a project will setup the display behaviour of the project, you must deploy a version of it before it becomes operational. Deploying a version triggers a new SubQuery indexing operation to start, and sets up the required query service to start accepting GraphQL requests. You can also deploy new versions to existing projects here.
With your new project, you'll see a "Deploy your first version" button. Click this, and fill in the required information about the deployment:
- CID: Provide your IPFS deployment CID (without the leading
ipfs://). This can be acquired by running
subql publishwith the CLI. The rest of the fields should then auto-populate.
- Manifest: The details are obtained from the contents of the provided CID.
- Override Network and Dictionary Endpoints: You can override the endpoints in your project manifest here.
- Indexer Version: This is the version of SubQuery's node service that you want to run this SubQuery on. See
@subql/node(opens new window).
- Query Version: This is the version of SubQuery's query service that you want to run this SubQuery on. See
@subql/query(opens new window).
- Advanced Settings: There are numerous advanced settings which are explained via the inbuild help feature.
If deployed successfully, you'll see the indexer start working and report back progress on indexing the current chain. This process may take time until it reaches 100%.
You can also use
@subql/cli to create a new deployment of your project to our Managed Service. 这需要：
@subql/cli版本 1.1.0 或以上.
- 有效的 SUBQL_ACCESS_TOKEN 就绪。
// Deploy using the CLI $ subql deployment:deploy // OR Deploy using non-interactive CLI $ subql deployment:deploy -d, --useDefaults Use default values for indexerVerion, queryVersion, dictionary, endpoint --dict=dict Enter dictionary --endpoint=endpoint Enter endpoint --indexerVersion=indexerVersion Enter indexer-version --ipfsCID=ipfsCID Enter IPFS CID --org=org Enter organization name --projectName=projectName Enter project name --queryVersion=queryVersion Enter query-version --type=(stage|primary) [default: primary]
# 使用 GitHub Actions
随着国家排雷行动中心的部署功能的引入， 我们在 GitHub 中添加了一个 默认动作流程 到
- 第 1 步：将您的项目推送到 GitHub 后，在 GitHub 上创建
- Step 2: Create a project on SubQuery Projects (opens new window), this can be done using the the UI or CLI.
- Step 3: Once your project is created, navigate to the GitHub Actions page for your project, and select the workflow
- Step 4: You'll see an input field where you can enter the unique code of your project created on SubQuery Projects, you can get the code from the URL in SubQuery Projects SubQuery Projects (opens new window). 代码基于您项目的名称, 其中空格被连线替换
my project namebecomes
- Once the workflow is complete, you should be see your project deployed to our Managed Service
A common approach is to extend the default GitHub Action to automatically deploy changes to our Managed Service when code is merged into main. 以下对 GitHub 行动流程的更改做到这一点：
on: push: branches: - main jobs: deploy: name: CLI Deploy ...
# 下一步 - 连接到您的项目
一旦您的部署成功完成并且我们的节点已经从该链中为您的数据编制了索引， 您可以通过显示的 GraphQL 查询端点连接到您的项目。
# Add GitHub Organization Account to SubQuery Projects
It is common to publish your SubQuery project under the name of your GitHub Organization account rather than your personal GitHub account. At any point your can change your currently selected account on SubQuery Projects (opens new window) using the account switcher.
If you can't see your GitHub Organization account listed in the switcher, the you may need to grant access to SubQuery for your GitHub Organization (or request it from an administrator). To do this, you first need to revoke permissions from your GitHub account to the SubQuery Application. Then, login to your account settings in GitHub, go to Applications, and under the Authorized OAuth Apps tab, revoke SubQuery - you can follow the exact steps here (opens new window). Don't worry, this will not delete your SubQuery project and you will not lose any data.
Once you have revoked access, log out of SubQuery Projects (opens new window) and log back in again. You should be redirected to a page titled Authorize SubQuery where you can request or grant SubQuery access to your GitHub Organization account. If you don't have admin permissions, you must make a request for an adminstrator to enable this for you.
Once this request has been approved by your administrator (or if are able to grant it youself), you will see the correct GitHub Organization account in the account switcher.